WORSHIP CONTINUES IN THE SANCTUARY
on Sunday mornings, at 10 am
Indoor Worship Procedures
- On Patio: Take temp (<100.4) & mask will be provided if necessary.
- Enter Narthex: Your name will be taken and a Deacon will pump sanitizer on your hands.
- As you enter the sanctuary, take a Worship Bulletin from the basket inside.
- Enter the church from middle aisle only and sit only where there is a pew cushion (families/households may sit together).
- At the end of worship, you will exit through the side aisles/doors directly to the front patio.
- Baskets/plates for your offering will be near the exit doors.
- Bathroom usage will be restricted to the two in the CE Wing (the doors leading to the office hallway will be closed).
- Margret will not greet parishioners as they leave; she will be on the patio after worship. All must still wear masks & social distance.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CHURCH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
For worship services, words of inspiration, and other information, please check e-mail, Facebook (First Church of Christ, Congregational), our YouTube channel (First Church New Britain) and our website, www.firstnewbritain.org. You can subscribe to YouTube and you’ll be alerted to new postings. You can share posts with friends and family and share any suggestions with Rev. Margret.
First Church of Christ, Congregational, UCC
830 Corbin Avenue
New Britain, CT 06052
Contact us at email@example.com
MISSION STATEMENT: First Church is a community of faith that is rooted and grounded in God’s love for all people. Affirming the teachings of Jesus Christ, we seek to provide a caring and open environment where diversity is welcome and all are respected as children of God. We support and encourage one another to live our faith through service to others.